Puddle Jumpers Inc welcomes all enquiries from the media, please contact:
Melanie Tate, CEO & Founder
Phone 0400 999 349
Puddle Jumpers in the Media
- Wear Your Welly Boots Day (Weekend Notes)
- Channel 9 News Report
- Adelaide's Child Magazine Article
- Probono Australia, Changemaker Article
- SA Kids Parenting Article
- The Advertiser Article
- School Days Magazine Article
Awards & Public Recognition
- 2014 Puddle Jumpers group nominated for the Community Achievement Awards – Community Group of the Year Award.
- 2014 Melanie Tate nominated for A Pride of Australia Medal.
- 2014 Melanie Tate nominated for An Unsung Hero Award for the HESTA Community Services Awards.
- 2014 Puddle Jumpers group nominated for the Pride of Australia medal.
- 2014 Puddle Jumpers Inc are National finalists in the "What’s on 4 Kids" Awards in the best Not For Profit Activity.
- 2014 Puddle Jumpers chosen as the Charity of Choice for the Chinese Business Network of South Australia.
- 2013 Melanie Tate was a national finalist for the National Westpac Community Leaders Awards – Start Up Not For Profit Executive Category.