Puddle Jumpers would love for staff from Corporate Groups to become involved where there is interest, and we would welcome visitors to the camps, events and offices*.
There are also options for staff who are wanting to explore involvement in committees/board roles.
Puddle Jumpers is experienced at hosting groups of people for ‘corporate volunteering days to assist with tasks such as:
- Making up camp show bags / shoe boxes of essential items for kids on camp
- Campsite maintenance working bees (these can be one day or an overnight weekend trip)
- Family Fun Days (cooking BBQs, set up/pack up)
- Balls and other major events (auction items set up, tables, centre pieces
- Christmas Party for families (crafts, Santa’s helpers, BBQ, songs, etc)
- Volunteers Training Camps (presenting info, cooking for camps, etc)
- Office gardening/maintenance/administration
*subject to a police clearance for volunteering opportunities with direct contact with children – no cost to do this
You can view our profile on The Good Company’s Website here https://www.goodcompany.com.au/charity/Puddle-Jumpers-Incorporated