Donations are gratefully received on a regular basis of clothing, food, furniture, cash, services and equipment.
Puddle Jumpers is a non profit, non-Government volunteer based organisation; every dollar raised goes towards providing our services to Children.
Please contact us to obtain a copy of our current wish list. However, these are items we love receiving donations of as we need them ongoing:
- Craft Supplies (Paints, glitter, textas, paper, cardboard, etc)
- Canoes/Kyacks or other water equipment (life vests, etc)
- First Aid Supplies (bandaids, alcohol wipes, etc)
- Sporting Equipment (balls, bats, nets, etc)
- Storage Tubs with lids
- Glass Jars/Storage containers for storing food (preferably with lids)
- Torches (all shapes and sizes, preferably with batteries)
- Suncream, fly spray and insect repellant
- Back packs/small children’s sized bags
- Gardening Equipment (rakes, chainsaws, pot plants, secateurs, hand saws, etc)
- Outdoor Solar Lights (all sizes)
- Cleaning supplies and equipment (mops, tea towels, sprays, etc)
- Pantry items (canned foods and non-perishable items)
Each Christmas we distribute Christmas Presents to Children and families. You can donate toys, books and other presents for children in person or you can donate online through our Christmas Toy Appeal Online http://puddlejumpers.simplygiving.com.au/
Puddle Jumpers requires cash donations to keep our services running. All Donations over $2.00 are FULLY tax deductible. You can donate cash towards our services through the following methods:
- In Person – Payments via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card or Cheque accepted in person to Puddle Jumpers Inc, 52 Pleasant Avenue, Glandore (by appointment please).
- Mail - Cheque, Money Order, or Postal Note; make payable to Puddle Jumpers Inc or credit card; Post to: 52 Pleasant Avenue, Glandore SA 5037.
- Electronic Payments – Payments by bank transfer to the following Account, please use your first name initial and surname / donation as reference. Account Name: Puddle Jumpers Inc, BSB: 065148 Account Number: 10260566, Branch: 283 Anzac Hwy, Plympton SA 5038.
Alternatively you can money online (and get an instant receipt) through The Donate Planet Website here https://donateplanet.com/charities/read/puddle-jumpers/
Donate A Shoe Box of Essentials
Each camp Puddle Jumpers gives each child attending camp a shoe box filled with essential items – such as toiletries as well as some small surprises! We would love donations of these for children ages ideally 5-8 years, 8-12years, and 12-15 years for both boys and girls.
Some ideas for filling your boxes;
- Box for a child: tooth brush, tooth paste, soap/body wash, face washer, hair brush, hair ties, deodorant, insect repellent, torch, sunscreen, shampoo, conditioner...
- other optional extras could include: lip gloss, pencils, crayons, paper, dolls, cars, teddy, toys, reading books, colouring books, stickers...
Drop them in to Puddle Jumpers Inc - phone 0400 999 349 or email us email@example.com if you would like to assist, or for more info.